Sale everywhere!

Sale! Sale! Sale!

Wow, what's going on? First, The Wild Rose Press are having a sale, meaning my romantic Scottish 5* historical, Highland Arms, is reduced in price. Yes, I know!

Imagine highlands, lochs, adventures, and of course a gorgeous Highlander. Yes, I'm a little in love with Rory... Are you ready to fall in love?

Find out in Highland Arms, right here!



~~~~~

And now, Crooked Cat Publishing are holding a 24 hour Flash Ebook Sale! My, that's posh, isn't it? All their ebooks are 99c/77p on Amazon, including my historical adventure, Dark Deceit. ~eek~

Only on Cyber Monday!


Dark Deceit on Amazon UK!

Dark Deceit on Amazon com



~~~~~

All other fabulous Crooked Cat books will be on sale for 99c/77p, too. What a choice!

Check them out in the UK or the US

Happy Reading!

Comments

  1. How lucky they are !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, thank you, BlackTulip. I hope you're well. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most read posts

Ascent: free on Kindle June 8th & 9th

Welcome romance author Maggi Andersen

Follow the Romance Madness Blog Hop!